SLC Online Edits

TheWaterboy

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Before posting this I searched the forum and found that this might be a common issue - but the threads were old so I am looking for confirmation.

SLC 5/05. Online edits work sometimes and don't other times. When it does fail the spinning ladder icons just goes nuts and spins really fast.
Is it common to have trouble doing online edits to a SLC 5/05?

Some PLC's don't allow online at all and I only have 3 of these SLC's in older packaged devices so not a lot of experience with them.

Similar Topics

Before posting this I searched the forum and found that this might be a common issue - but the threads were old so I am looking for confirmation...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon, I'm trying to do online edits on a SLC 500 5/05 . After I put my instruction in , I keep getting " Test Edits Failed " ...
Replies
Views
Just when I'd stopped gritting my teeth in pained anticipation when hitting the go online button... Setup is a single 1747-L552C 32k (and a pv600...
Replies
Views
Can adding in online edits affect the scan time of a SLC 5/05? I'm re-writing a section of logic in one right now, and before I started, the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'm working on a SLC 5/02 that is asking for a password. I've tried the old AB backdoor password, but without success. I reached out to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom