Factorytalk ME using goto to send a signal to the plc

powerbob69

is there any way in factorytalk ME to send a signal to the plc with a "goto" button or to link a "goto" and a push button to act at the same time?

I looked into macros and parameters but most of what i found is for SE or too complicated for my level. I only need to send a single impulse when pressing the "goto" button (ON when pushed / OFF when released).

You think it would be easy huh? The only thing easy about Rockwell is deciding to use something else.
You can create a macro for when the display opens. The macro is called from the display. Right click on window, display settings, behavior tab.

Just a thought-
You know you are going to a screen with the goto button, why not monitor the screen number in the PLC and create an event out of it