AB CenterLine 2100 MCC Bulb Voltage

jonney

There're some tiny bulb for Running status on AB MCC panel. What is the exact voltage? I measured it is 9.2VAC. What is specification so that I can find replacement at local electronics shop.

Last edited:
OK. It is Lamp Size T1-1/2 Sub Miniature Wedge Base Lamp.

Attribute Value
Voltage Rating 6 V
Lamp Base Wedge
Current Rating 80 mA
Diameter 5mm
Lamp Size T1 1/2
Length 20 mm
Lens Colour Clear
Luminosity 0.9 lm
Life Hours 5000h

The transformer type pilot lights used in NEMA designed equipment like that are almost always a 6V secondary. If it’s a push-in wedge base, the bulb number is probably a 6PSB. Do an image search for that part number, see if it matches.

Similar Topics

My boss is pushing us to add the centerline verifast smart electrode to our projection welders to help combat off center nut issues. I have heard...
Replies
Views
This is my first project dealing with an intelligent AB MCC, Centerline Product Line. Has anyone used RSLogix 5000 to get data on equipment inside...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am having some issues with downloading program to brand new PC. I have project in Automation Studio, that I was able to download to an...
Replies
Views
Morning, At a customer site, working with a Toshiba TS2100/TH850A and I've created a new program to add in a new part type on an existing machine...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a project at work that requires me to communicate to a micrologix 1400 via modbus to a sureservo sva-2100. The connection will be...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom