Programming Software

I need help locating the software needed for a Telemecanique PLC. I am new to programming and I know the previous programmer used PLC WorkShop Suite for Modicon, but when I contacted the company about the demo software, they said the software doesn't support the PLC. Does anyone know which software I would need to purchase? Or if there is a demo for the PLC WorkShop Suite for Modicon I can download to see if that works? Then I can just purchase the hardkey.

Thanks!!

the 140CPS11420 is a power supply module for Modicon Quantum, which has been replaced with BMXCPS4002, the cpu part number is like 140CPU.....
The programming software could be Proworx, Concept or Unity
Did you try contacting your local Schneider distributor?

Last edited:
I have tried getting in touch with them but never get a call back. I'll try another location when they open again. As far as I knew, they didn't produce the software for the plc we have. But I've been trying to get ahold of someone just to see. The controller is 140 CPU 113 03. Then there's an RIO head which is 140 CRP 931 00

Modsoft software for momentum

Hi
Can you help me to download modsoft for momentum, can send me modsoft software.
Thanks