GE Fanuc VersaPro trial software

benhutchy

Hi Everybody,

I have inherited an old GE Fanuc project where the PLC program has been wiped from the PLC. I have the Proficy Machine Edition software and can get online with the PLC but the program is gone. This machine is about 10 years old and I have a copy of the original PLC program but it was created in VersaPro. I tried to import the program into Proficy but I am missing the .fld file. I have the .flb backup file but I cannot use this unless I have the VersaPro software. I need to get this machine up and running as soon as possible and I was wondering if anybody has a copy of a trial version of VersaPro so that I can create a .fld and import the project into Proficy for future use, or if I upload the file can someone with VersaPro possibly do this for me?

I appreciate any help.

Kind regards,

Ben

Post your VersaPro backup file here. I have both VersaPro and Proficy Machine Edition. I can open the VP backup, and import it into PME for you. What version of PME will you be using?
You will need to change the file extension of the VP backup from .flb to .zip to attach it. That's a quirk of the forum software.

Hi Steve,

I have attached a zip file that contains a folder with the original VersaPro PLC program and the back up .flb file. I have access to Proficy Machine Edition 7.0 and 7.5 so it doesn't matter which of these versions is used.

Thanks Stave I appreciate the fast response.

Kind regards,

Ben

Hi!
I have one question
how can I open C Blocks in Versapro?
I have some C Blocks in example code, but I cant open any of them.
what I can to do?