1400 e-mail

roxusa

Lifetime Supporting Member
Found this in an old thread but when I open link the info is not in Chapter 21 and neither is page 471. I tried rockwell site and cant find this document I do have document 1766-RM001 but don't see any reference to setting up 1400 to send email

"E-Mail functionality is described in the Instruction Set Reference manual for the MicroLogix 1400, Publication 1766-RM001A in Chapter 21 starting on page 471."

Can anyone point me in the right direction Thanks

TechConnect has a Lab I downloaded along with an RSS file. I understand the messaging side and wrote up a test to fiddle with, a little fuzzy on setting up the SMTP file I will try at home with "smtp.comcast.net" as my Email Server i google that and my domain name in channel 1
Thanks again