Changing current or torque Limit on the fly

pcsengsys

Hello everyone,

I am using a controllogix 1756-L61 with sercos motion. I want to change the current or torque limit on the fly (prior to certain moves) to help prevent damage to tooling. I have tried the ssv function to write to the posdynamictorquelimit tag and then monitor the torque limit status bit but that does not seem to work, will not let me write to posdynamictorquelimit. Any ideas on how I can accomplish this?

Look into TorqueLimitBipolar TorqueLimitPositive and TorqueLimitNegative

I have dynamically changed TorqueLimitPositive opposite to you I wanted maximum torque during moves and less than 100% when stationary (for process reasons)

I have also monitored the MyAxis.TorqueCommand during slow operator jogs to stop the jog in that direction because we have hit something - works well

Mike