Problem download program to RSLogix Emulate 5000

jara

Hi
I´m having some trouble when I try to download program to RSlogix Emulate, the fault is the following,
may be the problem is that I am running RSLogix emulate V20.01 and RSLogix 5000 V20.0
When I was runing RSLogix 5000 v.16 with emulate v.16 no problem.
207rfv8.png

33c2psg.png

The help file
Code:
Failed to go online with the controller
You  requested to go online with a controller of a type that is no longer  supported. You can only go online with supported controller types.

Thanks

You might try switching the keyswitch on the Emulator from Run mode to Program Mode, and see if you can see it then.

You might try switching the keyswitch on the Emulator from Run mode to Program Mode, and see if you can see it then.

Thanks for your recomendation, but I try and don´t work.
Do you know if is possible to run RSLogix Emulate 20.1 with RSLogix 5000 v.20?

It may be giving error because emulator minor revision is higher than rs5000 revision.

I tried mine lowering the revision from 19 to 18 in emulator. And it does the same.

19.11(logix) to 19.01(emulator) works good

Turns out I was having a different problem, but I followed this example to help:

http://www.plcdev.com/a_quick_tutorial_on_rslogix_emulator_5000

Example config didn't work, I used the following:

Assembly Instance Size
Input 1 2
Output 2 2
Configuration 16 0

I had previously configured my project for Compact Logix I/O (what my actual project hardware was) but you need to remove that and build I/O per the simulator.

Ryan