Studio 5000 Export program

dginbuffalo

Hello- Have a new install of Studio 5000 V24.01 and when I try to right click on a program and export it, the screen freezes for a few seconds, convulses and then nothing happens. It's like it's trying to open it's export file window but then aborts. Windows 10. Anyone else seen this before?

You might need to install V24.02 for a Win10 PC.

See attachment for Studio 5000 Logix Designer V24.ox OS Compatibility.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello, I'm digging all over the internet to find a solution for this but haven't come up with anything yet. We have 3 nearly identical machines...
Replies
Views
Curious if anybody has any documentation or input on what this exactly does . Many times when I have a problem it is one of the first things tech...
Replies
Views
I am building a spreadsheet that a user can fill out and will basically automatically create all of the starting components of a PLC program...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I just installed V30 a few days ago and have tried exporting and importing AOI's from a program I wrote a couple months ago and...
Replies
Views
I have created a Compactlogix PLC program with RSLogix5000, and now want to export the tags to PanelView Plus program created with RSView Studio...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom