Error Writing to SQL Database from Intouch

Longhorn

I am trying to write values from my Intouch application to an SQL database (2005), the values i am writing i have set-up in the relevant BIND Lists in Intouch and the corresponding fields in SQL Database. I have three bind lists to send to the database and have had all three working fine up until today when one spuriously started giving the following error:

microsoft odbc sql server driver sql server line 1 incorrect syntax near ')'

This is the diagnostic code from the SQL Insert command i get.

I have checked my script which doesnt seem to have any errors as its the same as the others apart from the bind list and table name ofcourse.

Does "Line 1" mean that on line 1 of the script lies the error? as all i have on line 1 is DIM ResultCode AS INTEGER????

Anyone else had this error??

Thanks LH

I am trying to write values from my Intouch application to an SQL database (2005), the values i am writing i have set-up in the relevant BIND Lists in Intouch and the corresponding fields in SQL Database. I have three bind lists to send to the database and have had all three working fine up until today when one spuriously started giving the following error:

microsoft odbc sql server driver sql server line 1 incorrect syntax near ')'

This is the diagnostic code from the SQL Insert command i get.

I have checked my script which doesnt seem to have any errors as its the same as the others apart from the bind list and table name ofcourse.

Does "Line 1" mean that on line 1 of the script lies the error? as all i have on line 1 is DIM ResultCode AS INTEGER????

Anyone else had this error??

Thanks LH
SQL files can be repair due to sql database repair. The program restores mdf files after power failures, viruses, malicious software. It can show the results of repairing as a table list. Program works under Windows 98 and higher.