OT- I'm hiring!!

AutoMax

Lifetime Supporting Member
I'm hiring, but who isn't?

Seriously, though, I'm looking for ten controls/automation professionals to join a very exciting venture in central Illinois. I can offer great benefits and opportunities with an extremely challenging environment.

I'm open to experienced electricians looking to transition into a full time automation role and recent graduates as well. Unfortunately, I can not offer visas- American citizens only I'm afraid.

PM me with questions or resumes.

Thanks!(y)

I appreciate the link, but there's reasons I posted here. I'm not trying to annoy anyone by going off topic, but to post in the classifieds I need to fill out all the fields. Candidates for the positions I'm offering have to sign a non-disclosure agreement before I can even tell them the company name.

Again, apologies for the OT.

Going off topic is welcomed (as long as its not religion or politics) I wish there was more of it... kind of tired of talking about automation all the time with my peers :)

The reason I gave you the link.... by Monday this thread will be buried and no one will see it, at least with the PLC JOBS it will be there for awhile and you will be able to get more attention of the people you are targeting

Last edited:
What kind of pay?
Is it hourly or salary?
What kind of hours?
Would you pay for someone to move there?

Going off topic is welcomed... I wish there was more of it... kind of tired of talking about automation all the time with my peers :)

I have a fun "off" topic... Hot Rods! I think it will still fit in controls protocol quite nicely with the SAE J1939 Can, Graphite and Logix... Could be fun!

I think there are more than a few on here with Hot Rods.

Talking to people that actually understand logic and controls would be better than talking to a person on one of the many forums out there...

I have a fun "off" topic... Hot Rods! I think it will still fit in controls protocol quite nicely with the SAE J1939 Can, Graphite and Logix... Could be fun!

I think there are more than a few on here with Hot Rods.

Talking to people that actually understand logic and controls would be better than talking to a person on one of the many forums out there...

Start the thread...oops....noticed there is not an "Off Topic" section..

2006 Charger SRT8 (<65,000 miles)
Inferno Red (Just a blur to most folks) with All Factory Options / Groups, SRT8 Mats, Side moldings/rear ram's head shaved
Billet Technology all over + valve covers and coil covers, KillerGlass Pipe, LMI FIV CAI, 180 Tstat, Magnaflow 3" exhaust
MPR Motorsports installed 6.4L-392ci NA Stroker (was a 6.1), BBK 85mm TB, TranZformer, Kooks Long Tube Headers
BCR coilovers with Hotchkis sways and Nitto 245/45/20F - 295/40/20R NT555-G2 paws
475HP/455TQ at the rear wheels

Last edited:
I never knew about the jobs section. Something doesn't seem to be right with it, though. I can only get to the forms section to place an ad. Where are the ads themselves? I not looking for a job, nor looking to hire, but just curious.