S7-300 to Proface GP4301TAD via MPI

Ramsri

Hi all,
I am trying to communicate S7-30(CPU 315-2-DP) with proface HMI, Communication has been established while reading MW,Memory bits & outputs. but whenever trying to read Data blocks, i am facing RHAA036. Anyone has solved this issue?

PS: Program is already developed & the data blocks are available in PLC & i have replaced the old model HMI into new model. The Project has so many DB's.

Ram

Similar Topics

Hey Guys! I would like to ask help about installion... When I entered the serial and keycode then pushed 'Next' I got a popup window with fault...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have a understanding of Siemans s7 but know very little about HMI's, i really only use it for fault finding so take it easy on me if i...
Replies
Views
S7-300 (CPU 315-2 DP) PLC works with AGP-3500T (ProFace) Operator Panel via TCP/IP. I suppose the panel performs some function, which normally...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Now, I have a HMI AST3302-B1 of Proface and In want to upload/download project with PC. Interfaces built-in on HMI conssit 1 RS232 Com 9...
Replies
Views
i have proface GP570 ,and want to communicate it with s7 300 siemens cpu .please tell me cable diagram and communication settings
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom