Requesting Basic Electrical Symbols DWG Files

alive15

Good morning all,

Hope you guys are well today. I am looking for a DWG file which includes many common and even special types of electrical symbols which I can copy and paste from? I searched online and found some good ones already, but maybe some old-timers have a file they have worked on for decades, which is what I am mainly interested in.

Credentials: I am a young whipper-snapper.

I use the libraries from CadToolsOnline.com. They have a very good set of blocks for just about everything. Cost for the electrical symbol library is only $50. It installs into your AutoCAD very easy and creates a drop down list. I would look into that option too.

Similar Topics

I've gotten to the learning curve where I can program a call for pump to come on at set point but I'm not sure how to turn the same pump off when...
Replies
Views
does anyone have any insight on how to request specific data from an ATEQ Premier F leak test unit using a PLC? I have the ATEQ hooked up to the a...
Replies
Views
I have configured ControlLogix HART card but it's my first time working with compact logix HART card. Unlike ControlLogix card, in compact logix...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, This is my first time that I work with robots (at least with STYLE mode) I know that there are different ways to control a robot...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am putting together my first PLC/automation design at a company I recently started working for. I'm a EE (just graduated, little...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom