Week number from SLC status registers??

Steve Kemp

Hi All. I've got to print a label that includes the current week number as part of the information. My brain's turned to sludge... If I use an incremental system, it's not power-cycle proof, but the pitfalls of an absolute system with the available data from the S2 registers are all too obvious. Big lookup? Surely not.

Mr. Bloke, thanks for the link. Whilst it does deal with power cycling issues in more than one post, I think what I'm after may be buried in there somewhere but beyond my sleuthing abilities! Steve.

Oops! I'd forgotten to load the "days in the month" into the N255 registers...

EDIT: ...or in my case, N10s...
BTW, it must have clearly been an engineering -and not management- decision to have leap years divisible by 4.

Thanks again, Steve.

Last edited: