CC_LInk Mitsubishi Issue

zai_jnr

Dear Members,

I face the problem with communication speed of CC-Link. Previously, setting baud rate for the communication is 625kbps. Communication got problem which is at master CC-Link L.Err always blinking. System can running as usual but sometimes error for water and air pressure fault will occur in my system (Due to in programming NC contact used). I assume this problem occur because of speed communication high setting. So, I try to set more low baud rate which is 156kbps. L.Err at Master stop blinking but face new problem when signal from sensor at last station so slow that received by master to generate next process, sometime delay error will come out in this system.
For info, in CC-Link configuration, I'm using connector to terminate cable from station to another station. Quantity station is 27 station include 2 unit GOT in this system.The cable loop using around 90 meter.

I suspect maybe connector used in this wiring already expose the CC-Link Communication to noise.Here I attach pic for connector that use in this wiring...

There have any possibility using connector get effect to this communication?

Anyone can help?:(

04052009564.jpg 04052009565.jpg

Last edited:
Using connectors with CC-Link doesn't normally cause a problem. From the photos it appears that proper CC-Link cable isn't being used. It is important to use cable that meets the CC-Link specification (even inside the PLC panel).

Also there are different version of CC-Link cable, version 1.0 and version 1.10. Always use the same version cable for the whole network.

Use 110ohm terminating resistors with version 1.10 cable, and 100ohm terminating resistors with version 1.0 cable.

If the cable is version 1.10 then make sure the minimum length of cable between stations is 20cm. For version 1.0 cable the minimum length will be 30cm for remote device stations and I/O stations, and 100cm for local and intelligent stations.

All this information and more can be found in the CC-Link cable wiring manual at the URL below.
http://www.cc-link.org/jp/material/documents/cc040706d.pdf

Good Luck

i agree, previous post sums it up well. the only other thing that I would like to mention is that cable jacket (and shield) is stripped way too much. if you want to run this at high speeds, you have to ensure shield continuity (more than one inch or 25mm of exposed wires is not good). use proper cable and you will be ok. skip the wire labels and just label cable.

Thanx a lot for your reply..cable spec that using in this configuration already follow mitsubishi CC-Link cable standard. The resistor spec used also same as recommended by manufacturer. I think what Panic Mode said is the factor why I can't to increase my speed of communication.Might be wire jacket expose more than 1 inch in this wiring. More expose to outside noise rite? Correct me I'm wrong....