HMI Communication

Before you posted your question, did you try a search 'weintek siemens mpi' with google? Weintek has a PLC Connection Guide Document that seems to explain everything you may need.

Dear nwboson,
I know how to connect single Weintek HMI with single MPI port. But my question is How to connect two HMI with single MPI port/
Regards,

If you perform the google search I mentioned earlier, you will find the Weintek document 'Siemens_S7_300_MPI.pdf'.

It explains you will set the station number of the first HMI to zero and the station number of the second HMI to one (this is under System Parameter Settings->Model tab in EasyBuilder Pro). You will set the maximum station number to 2 (in the MP300 driver Settings of EBPro) and the PLC at station 2 (in the Siemens PLC software).

There are also limitations about which model numbers of HMI are capable of multiple HMI, multiple PLC: please refer to that document above.

As far as wiring, it is simple 2 wire RS485: daisy chain all three devices and terminate at the ends appropriately. If you need more information regarding daisy chaining RS485, there is a wealth of information available through google searches.

Hope that helps...