Panelbuilder32 numeric entry help

jamesand6

Does anyone know how to add text to a numeric entry in Panelbuilder 32? I have old projects with each one labeled, but I have no idea how to add it to a new one.

it is possible to have it attached to the numeric entry itself though. Also it is possible to change the background shades and color like a regular button. I just can't find the menu for it.

I think you are wanting the "Inner Text" function, if that is what your are asking about...

Go to the (Format) Tab in PB32 and select (Inner Text) to add/modify text as well a tag info.
Then in the Text Field bar select the black down arrow (EditDialog) to bring the pop-up Text Editor.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I am using PanelBuilder32 with a PanelView 1000. Some numeric entry fields "remember" their previous values after a download from PanelBuilder32...
Replies
Views
Hello guys , im new at plc. i have a few questions hopefully someone can help me out. i extracted from an old panelview550 a pba file and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I'll appreciate for your support. I want to know if there is a way to change the text of a label depending of the numeric value of a tag...
Replies
Views
I can't find what laptop I have our PanelBuilder32 application and license on. And Rockwell no longer supports it. Can someone please update 1...
Replies
Views
A tech at a remote facility had a PV550 **** out (Err 690 DH+ hardware failed). He took it out and sent it to me, and going by the label on the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom