With Mitsubishi FX3U And Delta Asda B servo driver connection

mehmetaladag

Hi everyone!
I am new on PLC. I bought a plc which name is FX3U 32MT. I need to connect to ASDA B series servo driver. I need to work servo motor. I am trying to work it but, I cannot success it. Actually, I could not do wire connection. Y0 output is pulse and Y1 is direction. I write ladder diagram which is attached. Can you help me about wire diagram. How can I do it. Thank you.
By the way, Sorry about my English.

plc.jpg

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I was at an expo and saw Delta there, they claim to manufacture a lot of other brand PLC's but are not allowed to tell which brands. I noticed...
Replies
Views
Bonjour, Je n'ai pas de communication modbus RTU vis la configuration ci-dessus. J'ai essayé les deux mode ch1 et ch2 mais rien ne fonctionne...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone; I have Mitsubishi PLC FX3U 32M in hydropower plant governor, an error message popped up when a technician was working on an...
Replies
Views
hmi keeps saying "insufficient sensor failed" after the machine runs for 60 seconds. its a fx3u-48m PLC. The plc is not giving any errors or...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have been trolling through the Proface documentation to find an answer, but I read conflicting information. We have a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom