Sorry... can't help it...

Terry…You are so wrong....

I think he was talking about a point that was not loud

Mute Point:
To make a point that’s not really a point, it’s a soft point or a blunt point :D

I am bad about using alot alot...LOL, had to do it. My spelling is usually good but my composition is still lacking proper form most of the time. I stopped worrying about other people's word usage and spelling unless it is blatantly bad, uses too much online slang, and abbreviations. Let's face it, there are few that acually use correct grammar and also have the ability to spell properly. In many situations people get in a hurry and just type in what comes to mind, it is usually close enough for the reader to understand what is being said.

Let's test how well most can read when the spelling is terrible:
fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Last edited:
Steve Bailey said:
GiT,

Not a bad response from a guy with at least three spelling errors in his signature line.

Steve...Read the last one...if the spelling is wrong...sorry, but can you understand it?