Elau epas-4

Nathan@ISL

Hi all,

I'm working on a system controlled by ELAU EPAS-4 software, and before I start squirting code into it I obviously need to ensure the version I have matches the online code. The problem is that it seems that you can't compare the project on your laptop to that on the controller directly, and you can't go online to the controller (to drag the code out) unless you have a program loaded on the laptop, we've even removed the card from the pacdrive and imaged it but it isn't the correct file extension(.pro). PLEASE HELP!!!
:unsure:

No problem, i've sorted it!!!
(y)

Last edited:
Hi Nathan,

I hope you will receive my reply even if this was posted 8 years ago...
How did you "drag the code out" of your controller? Tell me how you sorted this out please.

Thanks