Purchase Siemens CP5611 PCI Profibus card

kire

Hi,

I`m looking for purchase a CP5611 (6GK1561-1AA01). Siemens has stopped selling it, only if you have already they can sell it as spare parts.
Do you know about company I can purchase from, It doesn't need to be new, it can be refurbished and tested.

Thank you for taking time looking into these.

I would be more reassured if I could purchase from a company doing
refurbished from a company living of it, but maybe I need to use ebay? :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Sieme...465991?hash=item2cbbbfbc47:g:jmEAAOSw2gxYzuOD

These card look it be correct, if he sending what he is inform about? but he has 100% positive score so... ?

What do you think?

I haven't purchased from this seller but I have purchased the newer "1AA01" from China and received the "1AA00" which is not the A2 model...even though the mounting bracket was stamped "A2". You will probably have better luck since it's not coming from China.