File extension .bla

ivanujcic

Hello,

I am wondering which program opens this program extension. .BLA
I have the program which is supposed to be written for Beckhoff PLC, but I can not open it in TwinCat software.

Do you know which software is for extension .bla and for which PLC?

I have done this below:

You can still change it, you just have to do it different.
Select the 315 processor and just delete it.
The program will ask if you wish to "delete module CPU 315 which belongs to the program , ........" Click No so that everything in the Blocks folder will be saved. If you click Yes, all the programs in the blocks folder will be deleted and you will loose anything in there forever.

The processor will be removed, now you can add the 317 in slot 2. Compile the changes and close the hardware configuration.

When you look at the SIMATIC manager again you'll have a station object with the new 317 and an S7 program folder hanging off of the project. The projects blocks are in that S7 program folder, the one under the station object for the 317 is empty. Copy the blocks from the S7 program folder into the Blocks folder of the station object with the 317 and you should be set to go. (Don't copy the system data, just the blocks)

But now the CPU is not connected to the four drives by Profi-Bus as before, kindly advise

I have done this below:

You can still change it, you just have to do it different.
The program will ask if you wish to "delete module CPU 315 which belongs to the program , ........" Click No so that everything in the Blocks folder will be saved. If you click Yes, all the programs in the blocks folder will be deleted and you will loose anything in there forever.

The processor will be removed, now you can add the 317 in slot 2. Compile the changes and close the hardware configuration.

When you look at the SIMATIC manager again you'll have a station object with the new 317 and an S7 program folder hanging off of the project. The projects blocks are in that S7 program folder, the one under the station object for the 317 is empty. Copy the blocks from the S7 program folder into the Blocks folder of the station object with the 317 and you should be set to go. (Don't copy the system data, just the blocks)

But now the CPU is not connected to the four drives by Profi-Bus as before, kindly advise

Sorry, I don't understand your answer. Did you make mistake on posting on wrong question or something else. I don't get it

I have anew CPU 317 - 2DP/PN, but i cant see it when i want to replace object 319 3PN/DP which is faulty so i did this instruction below:
The program will ask if you wish to "delete module CPU which belongs to the program , ........" Click No so that everything in the Blocks folder will be saved. If you click Yes, all the programs in the blocks folder will be deleted and you will loose anything in there forever.

But now the bus network is broken and i want to reconfigure it.

Alternatively

I have anew CPU 317 - 2DP/PN, but i cant see it when i want to replace object 319 3PN/DP which is faulty so i did this instruction below:
The program will ask if you wish to "delete module CPU which belongs to the program , ........" Click No so that everything in the Blocks folder will be saved. If you click Yes, all the programs in the blocks folder will be deleted and you will loose anything in there forever.

But now the bus network is broken and i want to reconfigure it.

Alternatively

Sorry, but this has nothing to do with file extension .BLA for Beckhoff program. I think you have posted a message and answer on wrong adress.
If you know my problem, please answer or give me some advice how to solve it. Thank you

Are you using Twincat 2 or Twincat 3? Where did you get that file with that extension?
I am using Twincat 2 because on PLC it is installed twincat runtime 2.11.
I also have a Siemens program with Beckhoff EL6731 Profibus on Profibus network. So this program is maybe supposed to be some program for that, maybe, I dont know.

The program I got togehter with Siemens Step 7 program.

Okay. You can try open that file in notepad to try to find out what it is. I believe it's somehow related to profibus slave device. To configure profibus in twincat you will need .gsd file to get your configuration to work.