RSLogix 5000 Status File Convert

mitsuartama

Dear All,

I want to ask about converting Status File from RSLogix 5 to RSLogix 5000.
I know that RSLogix 5000 have no "status file" function on it, but there is a way to convert it using GSV. I've try to convert but i have no idea.

How to convert status file S:5/0 (Overflow Trap) , S:7/2 (Remote I/O Failure), and S:7/3 (Power Monitor Failure) in RSLogix 5000?

Thanks you.

Regards,
Mitsupuri Arif | Indonesia

Go to:
C:\RSLogix 5000\Projects\Samples\ENU\v30\Rockwell Automation
This is version 30, but for other versions you can find almost the same info.
There is a file called PLC5_Status.acd that is exactly what you want.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

So I would like to check the firmware on a stratix 5700 switch. Is there a switch status function in RSlogix 5000 that tells you the status and...
Replies
Views
Hello all, recently i have been using some practical lab examples to brush up on my programming abilities. What i have noticed is that although my...
Replies
Views
Good Day all, I have a site where I'm using a Compactlogix L33ER Version 21.11 to connect to a Wiedmuller U-Connect I/O Rack setup using the...
Replies
Views
I have a s:7 status problem which is, as I could found related to the 0-7 racks of the plc (PLC 5) . However I tried to search in the GSV block...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to extract the fault status from a CompactLogix L33ER rev 20 and I cannot get the GSV intruction working on the Fault Routine. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom