AB plc Gateway setting

Nan

Hi,

I have a question here and wondering any one can help!

If the subnet mask is 255.255.254.0
PLC is 10.97.115.50

Can we make the gateway 10.97.114.254 ?

I was trying to change the gateway in rslinx, but get error message.

Thank you!

I have a l32E processor, but I will have an error message if I try to change it in rslinx. Does any know how to change the gateway?

I will post the error next time, does anyone know how to reset the whole IP address for L32E process? Not using linx or 5000.

Thank you!

You could use a BOOTP/DHCP tool. You would need to know the existing IP address. Re-enable the BOOTP/DHCP, then send a new IP to it. Disable the BOOTP/DHCP once the new IP has been sent.

Similar Topics

Hi All, I am facing one issue with the SEW MDX61B drive. Issue- I want to run a conveyor with this drive in two directions but it runs in...
Replies
Views
I connected a 1769-L38ERM to my PC via USB cable. I have 2 known problems: PLC is listed as Unrecognized Device with a yellow question mark. [3]...
Replies
Views
I am trying to read Schneider power meter PM2120 data using M221 plc.Power meter Pm2120 is connected to serial port of modbus/tcp gateway...
Replies
Views
We've got (2) Wonderware apps here that read the same set of Rockwell PLCs. One was built a long time ago, and the other came along much later as...
Replies
Views
Hello, My goal is to have a micrologix 1400 plc read data from a Hart gateway HRT-710. so I can read flow and totalizer and display them on HMI...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom