1794-OE8 8 Analog output Flex IO Module

Lovell

I am looking for a memory map reference for a 1794-OE8, but I cannot find it in the literature database at Rockwell. I have a 1794-OE8 connected Via 1794-ASB to a SLC504.

I need the memory map to set up the Block Transfer Write (BTW) instruction. Does anyone know where I can find this? I found 1794-OE4 Series B Output Analog Module Image Table Mapping but nothing for OE8.

I made a mistake on the card type - was going by drawings and there was an error. Looked at a photo and re identified card. I have what I need now.

Thanks for the help.

The Error: Engineering drawing showed 1794-OE8, picture of module revealed it was a 1794-IE8. I am saving that file you found, I am sure I'll need it later.

Thanks for finding!

Note: I don't think a 1794-OE8 exists. Just 1794-OE8H or 1797-OE8. Sorry for the goose chase.

Last edited: