Identifying Micro 820

Thasks for your reply, and yes I want something that can be caugth in code,someting unique to the micro its runninng, like the mac for example, the "SYSINFO" block contains only functional related data.

Thanks again,
The thing is that i want to deliver a project , and as l understand the porgams and UDFS acan be password secured but that does not preven to dowload the project to a controller unless the controller is also pretected. So as i will not have acces to the controllers, In was thinking implementing a UDF to gerate something like a hash feeded with one internal "feature" and one external to generate an unlock to the project for run in that specific controller.

Similar Topics

Hello, I'm looking for a source for the white connectors in the picture below. This controller has 6.3mm spade connectors potted into it in rows...
Replies
Views
I have seen the canned transfer functions that are used to teach and transform a function from the (s) domain to the (t) time domain, but how can...
Replies
Views
Attached is a picture of a PLC from the mid to late 80's... It is currently running a machine that is struggling after a power disruption. Can...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I want to indentifying harware of a B&R Automation PC online to diagnose and set an encoder for the B&R ACOPOS servo drive but...
Replies
Views
I have a CompactLogix 1756-L72/B with only an EN2TR/C in a 4 slot chassis. Port 2 of the EN2TR is connected to two POINT I/O racks, while port 1...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom