Kinetix 6000-How do you get a Axis to move when another is in a certain position?

Good Morning ,

I am still trying to understand motion . I have a Kinetix 6000 system with about 14 Axis . This machine has a pusher that needs to be back before a wheel rotates. Could you give me a instruction sample , that the pusher needs to be at a particular position before the wheel begins to rotate. I am having a difficult time understanding the instructions to accomplish this. In my small mind , and the simple programming that I do , I would you limit instructions , less than , etc. I know it is not that easy in motion programming .Could you guys give me some simple examples on how you accomplish that .

Thanks so much ,

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, 1st time posting so please be patient with me. I have been having an issue with a Kinetix 6000 Multi Axis drive system in my plant...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, 1st time posting so please be patient with me. I have been having an issue with a Kinetix 6000 Multi Axis drive system in my plant...
Replies
Views
That's me and my SERCOS dilemmas again :bonkhead: 1) I have 2 sercos rings running 16x kinetics drives each We recently removed 2 motors and...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , I have a machine that has 7 - Kinetix 6000 servos on it . All the servos want to run high speed and cannot slow down...
Replies
Views
Howdy guys - Looking for some insight on the MAM instruction. Had an interesting one today: I performed a controller upgrade on an older system...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom