GE Fanuc 90-30 CPU 363

Hi Steve,I reviewed all posts between us, which I found your mentioned to me more than twice or to keep hammering me to make sure about USB/SERIAL rs232 port From LAPTOP to Horner HE693SNP232 device and also the matching port setting via laptop & plc after i think how to clear this dout ,i have to forget my lap top at the moment & i used hp 66 case type windows 7 that has direct com port rs 232 via Windows Me VMware Workstation which i used versa pro v.2.04 also i used with the horner converter cable male &female end sides com port rs 232 which is point to point,i connect it between my computer and plc pwr321 port,through(WMe computer) i did port setting as before after i opned vesrsapro & i select tools menu after communication setup, as before, both com1,19200,1,odd,after switch power on i got only as it was power lamp on & o.k lamp, but i got( ps port lamp flashing from cpu363 ,after I select connect mode, i got CONNECT,& i select load from plc mode which monitoring (no user program present ) by this i built simple ladder diagram and i store it to plc ,which i got feedback store to plc completed,and i got the RUN lamp on pwr321 by controlling from versapro modes as(RUN PLC/ STOP PLC (stop enable /stop disable) window but i can't get the RUN LAMP by key switch Run/stop on CPU363 after by checking of a lot of things specially verify with plc & hwc ,The key becomes Active for run / stop plc & also i pull the interface cable from pwr321 port and plug it to port 2 (rs485) on cpu 363, P2 blinking and imade RJ11 (RS232) to rs232 interface cable ,i plug it in to port1 on CPU363 port 1 blinking till to each time out which still under progress what is happen on this one ? and would you pls see this summary with correct the wrong one and we reach to win for solving this technical situation and we will back to my laptop to see how to deal with it, thanks a lot for giving hand

You have included a lot of information in your post, so much so that it is hard to figure out what your question is.
but i can't get the RUN LAMP by key switch Run/stop on CPU363 after by checking of a lot of things specially verify with plc & hwc ,The key becomes Active for run / stop plc
From this I think you're telling me that at first you could not get the PLC to start and stop from the key switch, but that later you figured out how to make it work. To make it work you must configure the function of the switch and enable it in hardware configuration and then download the hardware configuration to the PLC. The PLC must be stopped during the download of hardware configuration. If you perform a download while the PLC is running, you only download the ladder logic.
also i pull the interface cable from pwr321 port and plug it to port 2 (rs485) on cpu 363, P2 blinking
I think you're telling me that the same cable works for communications between the PLC and the computer running VersaPro when connected to the fifteen-pin port on the power supply and also when connected to the fifteen-pin port on the CPU module.
imade RJ11 (RS232) to rs232 interface cable ,i plug it in to port1 on CPU363 port 1 blinking till to each time out which still under progress what is happen on this one
Two possibilities come to mind. First, did you correctly identify Pin #1 on the RJ11 connector? If you built your cable based on a description that said Pin #1 is the top or bottom when looking at the port, be aware that GE orients the port differently on different CPU models. Second, port #1 on the CPU must be configured and enabled in hardware configuration and the configuration must be downloaded to the PLC.