FIX32 - Location of KEY

slpefanis

Hi All. I have an old Windows NT machine that has FIX32 running on it. I've added a network adapter to the computer and now Fix32 Startup is saying "no key detected, if you have a key install it now".

Can anyone indicate to me what the "key" would be (i.e. physical key or cdkey) and where i can enter this information? I need to go through the archives and see if the original install medium still exists.

It has been 12 years but the only key I know of is hardware, plugs into the parallel port.
(Legal key)

They are owned by GE now, you might try them. But that is very old software, good luck.

What version do you have.

Similar Topics

I have a a PLC-5 system that is connected to a Windows 2k PC that is running Fix32. I was called to reload the program onto the PLC-5 and I did...
Replies
Views
Good day folks, i have a question, maybe have someone the installation for LNI drivers (lonworks network interface) for fix32 i need it for an...
Replies
Views
I was introduced to Intellution Fix32 scada software at one of my customers today. They have no support from the programmer that built this setup...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm using Fix32 7.0 and I would like to communicate with an OPC server. As I understand I need to install an OPC client driver? Where...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I got an Fix32 projekt. Which software do I need to be able to open the projekt? Regards Raffe
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom