(2000) and (120) error while uploading to pg

sultanahmed

Hi Experts,

I am having problem in my machine in which CPU-3162 dp is installed and in profibus approx 26 nodes are attached.(some are ET200 and some are simovert drives station nothing any special module. )

While uploading program i am getting 2 errors

1)"(2000) Error while uploading the configuration to the programming device PG,do you want to continue.."

2)"(120) Error while uploading the configuration to the programming device PG,do you want to continue.."

(PG 13.77)

i search in forum found this error come by laptop and change another laptop but still gettiing this error please help.🔨:mad:

1.jpg 2.jpg

Similar Topics

Hey guys, I got a carriage that can move with X and Y axe, each side got their own cylinder so left and right. It doesnt happen very often but...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a GOT 2000 that is dead and only have a GOT 1000 spare at the moment. I have converted projects up from 1000 to 2000 before, but...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm after some help on trend charts and the like. I was expecting the features I am trying to include would have been part of the nuget but...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have experience with these? I've got a customer that replaced an axis, and there is a parameter to change, but it requires a...
Replies
Views
When I log on to my Cisco switch via a browser, following the express setup instructions (after boot up is complete, hold exp. setup, exp light...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom