Allen Bradley 1770-KF2

DaveX

Hi guys,

I was requested to upload any relevant mapping files inside this 1770-KF2, as well as extracting any possible information from this 1770-KF2. Anyhow, I just go through the user manual and didn't find any mentioned software or configuration can be uploaded from this 1770-KF2 device.

Appreciate if anyone can correct me if I'm wrong, and share with me your past experience regarding this device.

Thanks for sharing guys. Appreciate your help.🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

You are right, no software or software configuration.

It's just a DH+ to RS232 or RS422 interface.

The only configuration is done with dip switches.

Ah the memories, the memories......

Used to use these many years ago, even had a cabinet full of them at one point.

Yes, as Mickey says, no software involved, usually a dip switch guide on the bottom of the unit.