Powerflex 755 error autotune

Mdim , I think I identified the problem.
I apparently connected the encoder to the wrong power supply.
On Monday I will test this and give a position on the subject.
Thank you and a good weekend.

Just curious,

Which is the wrong power supply? It is written that your encoder supports 4.75 to 30 VDC.

Actually the power supply was correct and I found that the encoder was mounted on the motor shaft in the anti-clockwise direction. In the direction test I corrected this and managed to delete the message: Primary feedeback polary does not match the motor rotation. But I still continue with error 79 in autotune

Actually the power supply was correct and I found that the encoder was mounted on the motor shaft in the anti-clockwise direction. In the direction test I corrected this and managed to delete the message: Primary feedeback polary does not match the motor rotation. But I still continue with error 79 in autotune

I'm sorry, but still I don't get how exactly you connected it. What is the wrong supply? What supply you used?
What did you reengineer, as it comes with some connector and needs some custom make.
Does it show correct RPM when you start the motor?
Provide some more detailed data, if possible?

There is nothing wrong with power supply. I am using the encoder card power supply (+ 12 Volt DC POwer).
The motor data exactly matches the name plate data on the motor.
What I meant by reengineer was that I had checked all the connections (motor cable and encoder) and found no fault. But, I continue with an error in the autotune process. (Error 79).
I can not solve this error.