Cannot Open Rslogix Project File

Jose.Esteva

Hi, I'm currently having an issue similar to the one on this post http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?p=690895
, I can recover it from the PLC but everytime I save the file it becomes "corrupted", showing this "Cannot overwrite existing project file because its security information is either missing or is inaccessible" whenever I close the file and try to reopen it , when I open the .ACD with notepad I can read what it looks like the header file and it doesn't seems corrupted. Does anybody knows what its going on and what should I do to prevent this?

I'm using Rslogix 5000 V 20.0 in Windows 7 Professional 64 Bits

Last edited:
After doing some research, we isolated the issue to when the program was linked to a factorytalk application, later we updated the factorytalk services and the issue stopped happening.