Display Servo Drive Alarms to HMI

Nan

Hi,

I am using a AB Kinetix 5500 EtherNet Servo Drive, I am wondering if there is way to display servo drive alarms to HMI?

Thanks

Yes. Just read the status bits out from the drives. There are dozens of faults and alarms if you just look under the drive object in the controller tags tree.

Yes. Just read the status bits out from the drives. There are dozens of faults and alarms if you just look under the drive object in the controller tags tree.

Thank you very much! It does have dozens of them.... What would be the best choices if I only want some of them?

Thank you very much!

Continued

To add onto this, I am trying to do something similar and I understand there are lots of faults identified by the standard motion axis data tag, and that I could choose the ones I want but I'd rather pull all alarms in the cleanest way possible. My end goal is to use a multistate indicator on an HMI to show what fault is active on the Kinetix 5700 drive I have. But I don't want 100+ rungs pushing a different DINT value into a tag that I read off. And (though I may be missing it) I can't find any easy correlation between the ".CIPAxisFaultsxxxx" tag and the individual faults that effect the value of the axis faults tags. Any suggestions? I can explain better if needed.