Siemens TP700 Confort Screensaver Help

Nan

Hi everyone,

I am using a TP700 comfort HMI and 317 CPU. I have been required to add four pictures to make the HMI screensaver. Ideally it should work this way, when the HMI becomes idle for 1 minute, the first picture appears, then after five seconds the second picture appears, then five seconds the third picture, five seconds the fourth picture, and five seconds go back to the first picture, and so on. If anyone touch the HMI screen, it should go back to the last screen before it becomes idle.

I went through the manual and looks like the HMI setting does not allow you to change the picture of screensaver. I was wondering if there is way I can accomplish this?

I am new to Tia Portal v13, if anyone have an idea, please be specific if you can. Thank you very much!:nodi:

You could load a certain screen containing the pictures in a graphic list? Then use a script on that page to cycle count a internal tag pointing at your pictures in the graphic list (SimulateTag).