OT: Cellphone choice?

Having a better cell phone won't help you with that. However, you can improve your chance of having a reception by going with carriers that supports wifi calling. Here in the US, Verizon and T-Mobile support wifi calling.

I have ST and bought my phone unlocked specifically so that I could use a CDMA SIM card so that I could use Verizon. I also wanted bigger storage because the ST brand usually only uses the lowest storage phones in a brand.

I bought this one back in September and I think I need a new memory card.... a lot of my pictures are turning gray and disappearing, I bought a 256 card but I think next time I will get a smaller one and just keep everything in the cloud

I was looking into this over the weekend, I bought my 256SD card from ebay, new sealed in factory packaging.... just not sure who's factory

I bought the fake one, not knowing at that time (trying to save a buck) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK4S_AOjw3Y

I just ordered today 512 card direct from Samsung (lesson learned) I hope it will clear up my issues

I was just joking haha in the uk we call a cellphone a mobile, im sure you probably know. I never had one of those in my home when i was younger but i remember my nan still had one ha

Is it typical for US or the image is really "mirrored"? I still remember those.

I think its mirrored... but I dont remember that far back :)

OK... 2,000 USD but I want one, they will be out this summer April 26th https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHR8efUn3SY

I will wait for a few months to see if they come down in price, with 5G you should be able to do everything but program a PLC :rolleyes:

I currently travel for work in the US and have an I Phone 8 on Verizon and a Galaxy S7 on Sprint. Hands down, the galaxy is a better phone ( better interface, apps, etc), but the Sprint network is horrible and frequently doesn't get reception. The I Phone seems to have better pictures but its horrible to use, there is no back button but Verizon's network seems to reach the most areas.

Since a few months ago at my work we have implemented the use of Android devices to control production in the manufacturing plan.

On the tablet the workers see what they have to do, enter the produced quantities, scan article codes, print labels and consult drawings and other information.

Some tablets are 10" portable others are 24" fixed screen, and some are PDA with barcode reader.

Currently the automation in the plant is minimal and the tablets only read the weights of some scales, but we hope to automate and integrate more in the future