Can't download program from a quantum PLC via USB

can you be a bit more specific?

are you trying to upload or download? are you able to connect with unity pro? are you sure you have the usb drivers intalled?

Follow below steps to download program from a quantum PLC via USB:

1. Compile your project to make sure there is no error in the project.
2. In MyController--> PLC settings set the Starting Mode to "Start in Run".
3. Rebuid your project.
4. Go to Project Option and select USB Message Storage.
5. In USB Message Storage window click on Macros Button and select the option Download App. This will insert three script in Download action.
6. Again click on add new in USB Message Storage to insert a new action.
7. Select this new action and from command drop down select the option Reboot. This will insert a new line in script as Reboot.
8. Make sure that you USB drive is formatted as FAT 32 format.
9. Click on Generate Button and give the path of USB drive.
10. In Message window you will see the message as Script generated successfully.
11. Safely remove the USB drive from your system and insert it into the PLC and power on the PLC.
12. You will notice that USB LED will start blinking. This indicate that Program Transfer is in progress.
13. At the end you will notice the USB LED become solid which indicate that application program is successfully downloaded.
14. Do not power off the controller but remove the USB from PLC. This automatically execute an reboot command and you can notice the reboot action of PLC.
15. After successful reboot controller will remain in Stop Mode.
16. To Start the controller simply Power off the controller and power on again. This action will put controller in Run Mode as we have selected the option Start in Run for Start Mode.

hope this will helps you!!

Download from the plc, pull the program from the PLC to my computer. On the Set address menu I have Sys and USB set. I have tried Unity Pro and Unity Loader. I have tried to reinstall the USB driver. I have tried two different computers. and on both VM and the regular OS.

Also sorry for the confusion not a usb drive, a usb cable, like a printer cable.

If its a quantum plc it could have been programmed with concept as well. Whats the part number of the cpu?