Need help linking Siemens S7-1200 1215C CPU to 1211C CPU

parshva.zep

Hello guys,

I am new to the forum as well as to the Siemens PLC programming. So the problem that I am currently facing is to link S7-1200 1215C CPU to 1211C CPU via PROFINET as both the CPUs have PROFINET ports. I need to read some of the physical inputs (I0.0 to I0.7) coming from 1211C to 1215C. It is a one way transfer.

I am absolutely clueless about their connection, but as far as I learned from the internet, we need to use GET instruction to read the inputs.

Can anyone please describe Step-by-Step procedure on how to successfully read the inputs from 1211C to 1215C?

Thank you.

Similar Topics

hi; i'm new in the plc programming(ladder work) and i'm using CX-programmer(9.35) to program CPU(CJ1M-CPU12). input module :CJIW-ID262 output...
Replies
Views
Hello Software: RSLogix 5000 V.17 I am programming a conveyor system. Whenever a limit switch trips, the motor stops and I need the XIC...
Replies
Views
Hi! My name is willem and i am from south africa. I got labview 8 and need to get data from my opc server into labview. ?????????? I have...
Replies
Views
I'm fairly new to Rockwell software, I've had some basic training in the past but nothing too advanced. My company and I use Reliable products for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having issues accessing my Cimplicity software - the site code changed after re-install and I am no longer able to attain a new key...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom