Siemens S5-115U 942 CPU

Chandrashekar

I have a problem with a CPU 942.
I can't seem to get the CPU into RUN, CPU 942B is showing error. Its STOP and QVZ and BASP LED light’s are in “ON” status. CPU is connected with four hardware (942B CPU and one digital Input and one digital output module and one analogue Input and one analogue output module) I replaced the CPU board with spare one and I also replaced all the modules one by one and also base board. But Still problem is same. I am attached I STACK status pictures and uploaded program from PLC.
Kindly help me to fix this problem

Regards

IMG_20150114_150702.jpg IMG_20150114_144512.jpg IMG_20150114_144534.jpg

QVZ means that there was a timeout when attempting to access some IO.
I am guessing that there is a problem with accessing the middle module, which I am guessing is the one you haven't replaced. Is that some kind of COROS HMI module ? Good luck with that !
Maybe BSTACK will tell you where in the program the CPU goes to stop, and therefore which IO address is faulty.

Of course, I have to comment, the old S5 system should have been replaced 10 years ago.