Siemens PLC 1200 timer PV problem

There are actually two ways of doing that!

One in your TAG table (properties -> linear scaling)

Other in your IO field in the HMI (General -> Decimal places). I like the second one better, it still allows me to set to a ms resolution.

Scale.jpg Decimal.jpg

There are actually two ways of doing that!

One in your TAG table (properties -> linear scaling)

Other in your IO field in the HMI (General -> Decimal places). I like the second one better, it still allows me to set to a ms resolution.

good idea, Thank you very much!

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, I am trying to establish communication over profinet between Siemens S7-1200 PLC as IO device and codesys plc as IO controller. But I am...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts, Please, kindly guide me through how to read data from ABB PLC to S7-1200 Siemens PLC. I want to use Siemens S7-1200 PLC to read data...
Replies
Views
I've got a whole bunch of L8's and a whole bunch of UDTs that use custom string lengths, but can't seem to figure out how to get these to...
Replies
Views
Hi Complete newcomer to S7 so go easy on me... Siemens S7: What cable do I need to connect S7-1200 PLC to HMI? The touch screen is one of these...
Replies
Views
Hello all, PLC-programming noob here. I have multiple clients accessing some data on my Siemens S7 1211C PLC; some OPC clients and some direct...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom