Fuji T-Link Protocol Gateway

shanoes

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello All,
Is anyone aware of a gateway device that will enable communications to a Fuji T-Link network?

It looks pretty similar to RS-485 and have found some communications specs for download however was wondering if any standalone gateway devices available that will same me a lot of pain when integrating... 🤞🏻

Hello All,
Is anyone aware of a gateway device that will enable communications to a Fuji T-Link network?

It looks pretty similar to RS-485 and have found some communications specs for download however was wondering if any standalone gateway devices available that will same me a lot of pain when integrating... 🤞🏻

Hi

You will need FFK120A-c10 module from Fuji it will convert T-Link protocol to RS232 & RS 485 both.