Rslinx not opening

This is because of a windows update. See KB1071234.

There's also been a few other threads posted on this forum about this already so a quick search should sort you out rather than reviving an old thread.

thanks..

thanks for the help..

finally my windows 10 update no. kb4056892 i uninstalled and resart the pc..and finally rslinx classic working okay..and find my devices perfectly..

thanks again..

Similar Topics

I need to support some old data collection that is running on Excel, but I need to get it running on LibreOffice. The following statement works...
Replies
Views
Hey All, I am sorry to ask this, but i still gotta do it. What happens if I close RS linx? Will it cause network interruption and PLCs will lose...
Replies
Views
I was reading about the ability to add a name to an RSLinx Config so that it displayed in the tree, and further read that that functionality was...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I am using an Ethernet Driver and have added the IP addresses manually. There are a few IPs that I can ping in command...
Replies
Views
I'm running into a problem when trying to use the RSLinx Backup Restore Utility where it throws an error when it tries to restore a backup. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom