Proficy ME OS requirements

DHoward

Proficy ME OS specs support Win7, 8, & 10. I currently have an installation running on Windows 2003 server. (Not by choice). Does anyone know if ME will run on 2016 server?

Thanks

I have no actual experience running PME under a non-supported OS.
Try installing. It may abort the install if it detects a non-supported OS. If it installs, it should run, but since it isn't specifically listed in the release notes, don't expect any help from support if you have issues.
What could possibly go wrong?

I asked Ge about running on windows server and they said no. But wasn't till after trying it on 2003 and it crashed the server. They said You can however build a Virtual windows or such inside the Server and run it that way. Still in the planning on doing it that way to run our web based Runtime. I don't know about the newest Proficy 9.5 but know it was up to 9 they said it did not support server Platform. Regards