Siemens Tp700 Comfort logging

spaderkung

Does this panel have built-in to log on %-deviation from last value? I can only find where you define a deadband for each logged tag, but that will still be a lot of unneccesary data stored. PLC is S7-1200 but I don't think I want any logging done by that.

There will not be a supervisory system to handle this.

Thanks
Jon

Does this panel have built-in to log on %-deviation from last value? I can only find where you define a deadband for each logged tag, but that will still be a lot of unneccesary data stored. PLC is S7-1200 but I don't think I want any logging done by that.

There will not be a supervisory system to handle this.

Thanks
Jon

It really isn't set up for complex logging. You can theoretically set it up yourself in a script if you want something non-standard, but I dunno if you'll be happy with the results you get.