TIA portal v13 and plcsim

kripajsw

hello,
i downloaded TIA portal and PLCSIM V13 trial version, i am trying to establish communication between tia portal and plcsim for simulation purpose. Unfortunately its not working.

I dont have any hardware just want to learn TIA portal.

I fallowed procedure given on Siemens website, whenever i am trying to download the program its directing to device config and then not showing load option . please see the image and will be thankful if anyone can help...thanks in advance

[/ATTACH]

tia portal.jpg

Attachments

• plcsim.jpg
    plcsim.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
hello,
i downloaded TIA portal and PLCSIM V13 trial version, i am trying to establish communication between tia portal and plcsim for simulation purpose. Unfortunately its not working.

I dont have any hardware just want to learn TIA portal.

I fallowed procedure given on Siemens website, whenever i am trying to download the program its directing to device config and then not showing load option . please see the image and will be thankful if anyone can help...thanks in advance

[/ATTACH]

What is your operating system?
Go to control panel and open PG/PC interface. What are the settings?

Hello Karthik06, welcome to the forum.

Did you follow the link? What problems are you facing?