VT-EDS ESA DOS Software

francojd

I need help setting up the ESA VT-EDS program to open using DOS BOX. Does anyone have a good help resource or manual location? I’m also looking for a software download that may improve the accessibility of the programs I’m trying to open. If anyone knows where the location of the PLC or Alarms may be hidden in that I could open in a notepad or something that would be cool also.

Thanks, Joe

vteds or vtprog

Hellow,I am repairing a VT-550.
I need this progrem--vteds / vtprog.

If you have them,Could you email them to me?

I do need them,Thanks.

If i have anything new ,I will let you know when we repair VT550.

BEST REGARDS.

(y)
[email protected]

Hi,

We have ESA VT510. We are desperately looking for the VT-EDS dos based programme. Can any one please please help for this.

Thanks in advance.

Gemini Mehta

Hi,

We have ESA VT600. We are desperately looking for the VT-EDS dos based programme. Can any one please please help for this.

Thanks in advance.