factory talk services platform 2.60

FactoryTalk Services Platform should be free to download if you have registered a free online account with Rockwell Automation. You should not require a TechConnect Contract to download it.

If not already registered to the Rockwell Automation Portal...

To register a new account: https://uregp.rockwellautomation.com/UnifiedRegUI/displayLogin.do

Once registered and logged in, go to the "Fine Downloads" webpage: https://compatibility.rockwellautomation.com/Pages/MultiProductDownload.aspx?crumb=112

In the "search..." field under "FIND DOWNLOADS" type in the search term: FactoryTalk Services Platform

"FactoryTalk Services Platform" should appear in the search results.

Select it and it should be added to the "DOWNLOADS" list on the right.

Click the "DOWNLOADS" button.

Tick the "Select Files" box and a pop-up list should appear.

Under "Product Add-Ons" select the link: FT Services Platform 2.60.00 (CPR9 SR6) and the Validation page should load immediately.

OR...

If you require any other software from this list then instead of selecting the link, tick the box beside the link and do so for any other software you want to download.

Then click the "Download" button at the top.

The "Download Cart" pop-up should then open.

Click the "Download Now" button at the bottom and then the Validation page should load.

Click on "Accept" in the bottom right corner.

Choose "Managed Download" or "Direct Download" and the download should begin soon.

Regards,
George

Hi,

There is no file in the attachment that you tried to share with us.

Where are you seeing "not Browsing"? Are you referring to RSLinx Classic communication software?

If so, then in the "RSWho" window, where you browse for devices via drivers - if the "Autobrowse" option in the top left corner of the window is not selected active then the currently selected driver will not be browsing live. This will display the status message in the top of the window - "Not Browsing". If you select the "Autobrowse" option as active, and you select a driver in the list below, then you should see the "Not Browsing" status message change to - "Browsing - node..." or "Browsing Network", etc.

Did you manage to successfully download FactoryTalk Services Platform 2.60?

Regards,
George