Interface Allen Bradley PLC and Ovation (Emerson DCS)

kratos1

Hi everybody.
I have a question about interface between Rockwell PLC and Ovation DCS.
1st project, I see they can communicate via Prosoft module (modbus TCP/IP), and in Rslogic500 have some message to send signal to DCS.
2nd project, they communicate via Ethernet module. But I not see any logic to send signal to DCS. I just see some address like B3[0].0 is one of DI signal that DCS can read but how can send this Bit to DCS
Please tell me how can they do (some configuration is required)
Thanks

Can you provide any more information? What PLCs, what version software, etc. Also, I can't see your attached image.

Similar Topics

Hey Everyone, I need to Interface Ignition SCADA ethernet network to an Allen Bradley SLC5/04 Serial RS232 DF1. Has anyone out there found a low...
Replies
Views
I'd like to add a PLC-5/20 to our existing ethernet network, this seems like an economical solution. I'm only needing to view and modify ladder...
Replies
Views
Hi, in our plant we want to have a communication interface between allen bradley 5/40 & Rslogix via IO adapter i just wanted to know whether...
Replies
Views
I need help on interfacing my allen bradley variable frequency drive to the PLC 5 using communication channels. Or can somebody explain to me in...
Replies
Views
I've just found this site, and it looks just like what I need! I'm fairly new to the PLC world, I'm a maintenance tech in an industrial setting...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom