CX One 4.42, Windows 10, Failed Installation

RonB

I do not have an issue, rather a solution that I hope helps someone else.

Started the install process and after entering all the information and trying to proceed I was hit with the following error.
"1607: Unable to install installshield scripting runtime"

Tried a handful of things to resolve this with no luck, so I tried to continue through the installer and received a second error.
"Log on the Pc as a user who has an administrative right when install" (yes that's the EXACT message)

Let me start with 1. I am an administrator 2. I did verify administrator status 3. IT at our company creates their own built-in admin account for working on the PCs and disables the default Administrator account. 4. Don't listen to IT. 5. I did try to copy the disc to HD and run. 6. I ran as administrator.

Even though I had "administrator rights" and used a built in admin account I still received the error. Finally, I re-enabled the windows Admin account and the software installed fine.