FactoryTalk View Studio 6.1 SE Network Project, Display Component not save

bai

Hello everyone. I use FactoryTalk SE 6.0 on windows 2008 server.
I have already set a new HMI server.When i set a new display ,the system show the message : the server 'test' in area 'RNA://$Global/test' is out of service .

please help me find out the problem.

I am having the same proplem. When I create/modify a display on a distributed SE application and click the save button, I get the error message "The server 'REHEAT' in area "RNA://$Global/<application name>/<area>' is out of service.

*note i omited the area name and application name out of this post, as it does identify the company I work for

However, if I do this by remoting into the Server, and creating/modifing a display/event/macro using studio, it takes, and no error message is displayed.

Any help? I have searched the Knowledgebase, and cannot find any articles that help. There are a few that reference this problem, but none that solves it.

Just an update in case anybody else runs into this problem.

I found a solution to the problem. Somehow, someway, the IIS user account on the server machine did not have access to the hmi projects directory. I noticed this when FT Diagnostics was showing that it was saving to local cache but was failing when saving to the hmi server.

The same problem (FactoryTalk SE 6.1 on windows server 2008 r2). It worked before server restart. I didn't do any changes on the server.
Thanks to slaw_dawg for pointing on IIS. I gave all permissions for IIS users to hmi projects directory, but it didn't work.
Then I changed the rule in IIS->Sites->RSViewSE->WebDAV Authoring Rules->Allow access to this content to: All users (instead of RSWebDAV). After that error disappeared.
May be it will be usefull for somebody.

I need Help!!!!
2 days and nothing here, I have 2 FTView Servers with redundancy and a Distributed Network topology. When I make changes to my opened project trough a program station, I can't save the changes remotely, only in local cache. Double check both servers and programming station: UAC, WebDav permissions, factorytalk directory, log on to factorytalk, windows firewall. Strange because sometimes (a few times) I can make it work by rebooting servers. But now, even waiting redundancy sync (active and standby) and all the above, it simply doesn't work.
I need help...can't find out a way. Have no access to AB techconnect 29305, 21966, 27214. Diagnostics says The Server ...in area RNA://$Global... is out of service

I need Help!!!!
2 days and nothing here, I have 2 FTView Servers with redundancy and a Distributed Network topology. When I make changes to my opened project trough a program station, I can't save the changes remotely, only in local cache. Double check both servers and programming station: UAC, WebDav permissions, factorytalk directory, log on to factorytalk, windows firewall. Strange because sometimes (a few times) I can make it work by rebooting servers. But now, even waiting redundancy sync (active and standby) and all the above, it simply doesn't work.
I need help...can't find out a way. Have no access to AB techconnect 29305, 21966, 27214. Diagnostics says The Server ...in area RNA://$Global... is out of service

I tryied 40564 technote, but didn't work. It says to verify HMI Projects folder permissions for Everyone user...but my permissions settings are ok.